Set up Pages – Static
What is a Static Page?
- The static web pages generally do not use databases. They do not require data redecoration very often.
- Under Pages sub module in CMS module. There We can find Static sub module. There we can assign to site by giving URL of the pages.
Edit Static Page
- Click on Static under Pages sub module under CMS module in left side panel..
- Click on Add Static Page button , we can see fallowing page with Title,
- After entering the details click on save it will navigate to static page list page with Unpublish state
- Click on edit on created static page and publish and click on save. It will display in storefront footer
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : email@example.com