- With our affiliates: We provide personal data to our affiliates that process personal data for purposes consistent with those described in this Privacy Statement or notified to you when your personal data are collected. For example, we may share your contact information as part of attendee lists with our affiliates.
- With our vendors and services providers: We share information with our vendors, including customer service, marketing and security testing service providers. The Company will ensure that any vendor with which we share personal data agrees to safeguard it.
- With resellers: We share personal data with our resellers and other third parties that promote, resell and/or white-label the Services and receive personal data from them.
- As part of a corporate transaction: We may share and transfer personal data if we are involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control by the Company or any affiliated company (in each case, whether in whole or in part).
- When required by law: The Company or The Companies affiliates may use servers and other equipment to provide the Services that are located in countries where litigants, law enforcement, courts, and other agencies of the government may have the right to access personal data stored within their jurisdictions upon terms and conditions provided by local law. The Company also may provide access to your personal data to government authorities if the Company suspects or believes that your data contains child pornography or other prohibited content or data or that the data is used for illegal purposes. The Company reserves the right to disclose personal data to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party when we believe disclosure is necessary. When reasonably possible, Company will provide notice of any required or requested disclosure and reasonably cooperate to limit such disclosure to the extent allowed by law.
- For other lawful disclosures: We also share information (i) if disclosure would mitigate the Companies liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect the legal rights of Companies, users, Customers, vendors, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to pursue available remedies or limit the damages; (iv) to enforce our agreements; and (v) to respond to an emergency.
- Right to request access to data
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. Right to deletion You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Right to restrict processing You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances. Right to object to processing You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Right to data portability You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances. Right to withdraw consent You have the right to withdraw any consent you have given us. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at (email address) or the mailing address listed in the contact details of this notice. FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) to exercise the following free of charge:
- Disclosure of the types of personal information the Companies may collect about you;
- Right to disclosure of the selling or use of any personal information;
- Right to deletion of your personal information;
- Your protection against discrimination in the event you exercise your rights under the CCPA.