EFFECTIVE DATE : 1st MAY, 2022
LEGALITY OF PROCESSING – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of https://concordcommerce.com/ (“Website”) and Concord commerce platform is Jarvis Business Solutions Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Ist Floor Rajapushpa House, Silicon Valley, Plot 34, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081 Telangana. (“Company”)
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to: first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date, gender, occupation, company you work for and other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
Our website and/or Concord Platform does log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website and/or platform you visit and how long you spend there. However, we do not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have registered and logged in to our website.
No personal information will be shared with any third parties without the customer’s permission.
HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website and/or platform processes personal data:
To set up and maintain your account;
To provide the products and services that you purchase;
To notify you about updates and new versions;
To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
To prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses of the Services;
To protect our rights and property;
To operate, manage and secure the Services;
To promote our products and services, including through targeted advertising;
To conduct training on our products and services;
To deliver online or offline events;
To respond to your questions and resolve issues with our products and services;
To complete transactions requested by you;
To improve the performance and reliability of our products and services through various quality assurance and improvement programs; and
To help us offer and improve our customer service.
To ensure the technical functionality and security of our products and services;
To analyze trends and statistically monitor how a specific product or service is used and which features are most popular;
To improve our products and services and develop new ones;
For auditing and similar compliance purposes;
To review compliance with applicable legal terms and policies; and
For Customer preferences analysis and research.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
When we collect personal information from you such information will only be used for business purposes, such as, to respond to requests for products, documentation, and services, to process an order, to conduct a transaction, to correspond, to enable a subscription or event registration or send direct marketing information and perform market research. We will also use your information to personalize the content you view and to better understand how you use the website and/or Concord Platform in order to improve the services this website and/or Concord Platform provides.
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
Company may share personal data collected through the Services as follows:
- With our affiliates: We provide personal data to our affiliates that process personal data for purposes consistent with those described in this Privacy Statement or notified to you when your personal data are collected. For example, we may share your contact information as part of attendee lists with our affiliates.
- With our vendors and services providers: We share information with our vendors, including customer service, marketing and security testing service providers. The Company will ensure that any vendor with which we share personal data agrees to safeguard it.
- With resellers: We share personal data with our resellers and other third parties that promote, resell and/or white-label the Services and receive personal data from them.
- As part of a corporate transaction: We may share and transfer personal data if we are involved in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control by the Company or any affiliated company (in each case, whether in whole or in part).
- When required by law: The Company or The Companies affiliates may use servers and other equipment to provide the Services that are located in countries where litigants, law enforcement, courts, and other agencies of the government may have the right to access personal data stored within their jurisdictions upon terms and conditions provided by local law. The Company also may provide access to your personal data to government authorities if the Company suspects or believes that your data contains child pornography or other prohibited content or data or that the data is used for illegal purposes. The Company reserves the right to disclose personal data to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party when we believe disclosure is necessary. When reasonably possible, Company will provide notice of any required or requested disclosure and reasonably cooperate to limit such disclosure to the extent allowed by law.
- For other lawful disclosures: We also share information (i) if disclosure would mitigate the Companies liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect the legal rights of Companies, users, Customers, vendors, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to pursue available remedies or limit the damages; (iv) to enforce our agreements; and (v) to respond to an emergency.
YOUR CHOICE ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
This section contains specific privacy notices for individuals located in the European Union and for California residents.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN A JURISDICTION WITH DATA PROTECTION LAWS THAT OFFER YOU PRIVACY RIGHTS NOT DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY
POLICY, PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect your privacy rights and will do our best to accommodate your requests.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EU:
Users and customers in certain countries, including the EEA and European Union (“EU”) have certain rights regarding their personal information subject to any exemptions provided for by law. The rights conferred under Global Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) are as follows:
- Right to request access to data
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Right to deletion
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Right to data portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw any consent you have given us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at (email address) or the mailing address listed in the contact details of this notice.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
to exercise the following free of charge:
- Disclosure of the types of personal information the Companies may collect about you;
- Right to disclosure of the selling or use of any personal information;
- Right to deletion of your personal information;
- Your protection against discrimination in the event you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
As required by CCPA we endeavor to respond to a verifiable request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by e-mail. Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before processing your request.
Note that if you ask us to delete your Personal Data, we can retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes. In case you don’t want your Personal Data to be deleted, but you no longer want to receive the emails, you can opt out of receiving the emails by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in any email or by contacting us with the relevant request. After this, you will no longer receive the emails, but your data will not be deleted. Please note that if you opt out of receiving the emails you may miss out on great deals or discounts.
The Website and/or Concord Platform will retain your information for as long as your Website and/or Concord Platform account or subscription remains active, as long as your information is required to provide your products, or as long as such information is required to comply with or fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to remove or delete your account please email us at (email address) and we will respond to your request within 15 days.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Users are advised that the Company takes necessary and reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the Data to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, misuse and loss. The Data collected by the Company is stored in a secure environment. To ensure the security of the Data, the Company has put in place the following measures, among others:
Access management – authorized persons;
Access management – affected persons;
Network monitoring software;
Development of digital certificates;
The Companies employees respect the confidentiality of your Data and are legally bound by confidentiality provisions. The Companies is committed to ensuring that adequate levels of protection are in place in accordance with applicable legal requirements and regulations. Although we strives to protect all information provided to us, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure so we cannot guarantee your information’s absolute security.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
QUESTIONS AND NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or would like to access or modify your identifiable information, please contact: email@example.com
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Modifications to this Privacy Statement can be made without prior notification.
Continued use of the website, signifies your acceptance of any changes to the Privacy Statement.
BILLING & CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
We welcome all support inquires by the following methods:
Jarvis Business Solutions Private Limited
Ist Floor Rajapushpa House, Silicon Valley, Plot 34, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081 Telegana.