Add/Edit a customer
What is a Customer?
- A customer is the recipient of a good, service, product or an idea.
Where to assign a Customer to site?
- Under Orders, click on orders. There we can see add orders button in list page. Click on add orders, there we can see customers section with select customers button. There we can assign customer to site by click on select customer button.
- Click on Customers List under Customers component in left side panel.
- Click on Add Customer button.
- After click on add customer button following page displayed with Details Section, Orders Section, Baskets Section, Subscriptions Section& Addresses Section.
- Enter details like select Title from drop down, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email, Password, Confirm Password, Phone Number, Company, select Customer Group from drop down, Active Check box in details section and click on save button.
- After click on save button added customer displayed in customers list page.
- Click on Edit Icon under actions to enter address of the customer.
- After click on edit icon edit customer page displayed.
- Click on add Address button in Addresses section to add customer address.
- After click on add address button following page displayed.
- Enter details and click on save button.
- After click on save button address saved and displayed under addresses section.
- Click on edit icon to edit address of the customer.
- Click on delete icon to delete added address of the customer.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org