What is Percentage Discount promotion?
Percentage discounts are the most common type of sales promotion. Offering percentage discounts tells customers they can save money, which is a great way to immediately attract customers’ attention.
- When user clicks Add Promotion button from promotion list page, then user able to see types of promotions like below
- Then user can select Percentage Discount from the popup, user navigates to Add promotions page
- Percentage Discount having Promotion Name field, Promotion Type ( Product/Order ), Discount Value field, Priority field, Enable check box, Start Date & End Date fields. We can add products and Categories in Products & Categories section. We can add coupons & Customers.
- Enter the discount amount in Discount value field & fill all mandatory fields
- If we give 50 in Discount value , customer will get 50% discount on added product
- Entered discount value will effect for the product/categories which we are going to add in products/Categories section
- Add coupon value if we already created coupon
- Add customer in customer section given discount value will effect for only that particular customer.
- We can add products Manually/Automated by selecting radio buttons in Products & Categories section
- We can add Categories also by selecting Categories tab
- After giving all details click on save, Percentage Discount will create and navigate to Promotions list page
- We can see the promotion discount on storefront cart page when we add that product to cart
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : email@example.com