What is a Channel?
- Channel is a path through which goods and services flow from producers to consumers. The primary purpose of a channel is to make goods and services available to consumers most efficiently and effectively possible.
Where to assign the channel to site?
- Under Settings, go to channels and click on add channel. There we can assign channel to site.
- Click on Channel Imports under Imports sub module in Administration moodule.
- Click on Upload Channels.
- Select CSV file from local and click on Submit.
- After click on submit button, channels file uploaded and displayed in Channels Imports list page.
Download Channels Imports
- Click on download icon, to download CSV file with uploaded channels list.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org