What is a Tax Category?
- A Tax Category allows applying one or more Tax Rules to transactions based on various criteria. A tax category must be defined by departure country.
When Tax Category Applicable?
- Based on the State we selected, tax category applicable.
Add Tax Category
- Click on Settings module in left side panel.
- Click on Tax Category sub module.
- Tax Category List page displayed.
- Click on Add Tax Category link from Tax Category List page.
- Add Tax Category page opens with General section, Tax Details section, Cancel button & Save button.
- Enter Name & Description under General section.
- Click on Add Rate button in Tax details section.
- Enter details like Tax Description, Percentage, Include in Price check box, State & select Country from drop down.
- If we want more rate details click on add rate button and enter details.
- If we want to delete the entered rate details click on delete icon.
- Click on save button to save the details.
- After click on save button, entered details are displayed in tax category list page.
Edit Tax Category
- Click on edit icon under actions to edit saved details.
- Edit Tax Category page displayed with saved details.
- Edit required details and click on save button to save edited details.
Delete Tax Category
- To delete not required tax category, click on delete icon under actions.
- After click on delete icon, tax category deleted and also removed from list page.
Search Tax Category
- For searching required tax category Click on Search icon, search bar appears with search by name as place holder.
- Enter tax category name and click on search icon.
- After click on search icon, respective tax categories are displayed based on search name.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org