- Order information is display the details of created order
- Click on Orders under Orders Module in Left side panel.
- Click on Orders, orders list page will display like below
- Click on Add Orders link.
- After click on Add Orders, following page displayed with Customers, Products, Promotions sections.
- Click on Select customer button to select customers.
- After click on select customer, customers list displayed. Select required customer and click on save button.
- After customer selected, Customer name displayed with their address and Select Customer button changed to Update Customer.
- Click on Add Products button to select products.
- After click on add products, products list displayed. Select the required products and click on save button.
- After products selected, selected products list shown under products section.
- If we want to Increase or Decrease the products count, click on + or – symbols and click on update link appear below the QTY after the Increase or Decrease
- After click on update link products count are updated with increase or decrease in total price.
- Click on Add Coupon button to add coupon.
- After click on Add Coupon button, Coupons list page displayed. Select coupon and click on Save button.
- After coupon selected, added coupon shown under Coupons section with delete icon. Add Coupon button changed to Update coupon.
- Click on Review button.
- After click on Review, order review page displayed with save, back buttons.
- Click on Save button.
- After click on save button, order saved successfully and displayed in Orders list page.
- Click on edit icon in Actions column , then we will navigate to Order details page.
- After click on edit icon, there we can see the all information about the Order.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : email@example.com