Create/Edit Communication workflow
What is a Communication?
- Communication is a process that involves sending and receiving messages through the verbal and non-verbal methods. Communication is a two-way means of communicating information in the form of thoughts, opinions, and ideas between two or more individuals with the purpose of building an understanding.
Create Communication Workflow
- Click on Workflow submodule under Administration module in left side panel.
- Click on Add Workflow link.
- After click on add workflow link, add workflow page displayed with Workflow drop down.
- Select communication from workflow drop down. After selecting communication, Type drop down field appears.
- Select Email/SMS from type drop down field. After selecting Email/SMS, Module drop down field appears.
- After selecting data from module drop down data, Action drop down appears.
- After selecting data from action drop down, Sub Action/ Template drop down field appears based on selected module data.
- Template drop down data appears based on Type drop down data.
- After selecting all data from all drop downs and click on save button.
- After click on save button, communication workflow created successfully & displayed under All tab along with respective Type & Module tabs.
Edit Communication Workflow
- For edit details of created workflow, click on Edit Icon under actions.
- After click on edit icon, edit workflow page displayed.
- Edit details and click on Save button, to save edited details.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org