Create and Assign a Catalogue
What is a catalogue?
- A Catalogue provides information on products and services sold by a vendor.
Where to assign catalogue to site?
- After creating the catalogue, navigate to sites in top right corner. There we can see the Site with edit icon.
- Click on Edit.
- There we can find the catalogue field/dropdown, we can see the created catalogue there and we can assign catalogue to site.
- Then Click on Save.
- Click on Catalogue component in left side panel.
- Click on Add catalogue button
- After click on Add Catalogue button following page opens with General and Categories Sections.
- Enter the details like Code, Name, Description fields in General Section and Select the required Categories from Drop Down which are already created. Click on save button.
- After click on save button created catalogue should display in Catalogue List Page.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : email@example.com