What is a Channel?
- Channel is a path through which products flow from producers to consumers. The primary purpose of a channel is to make goods and services available to consumers most efficiently and effectively possible.
Where to assign the channel to site?
- Under Settings, go to channels and click on add channel. There we can assign channel to site.
- Click on channels under Settings component in left side panel.
- Click on Add Channels button.
- After click on Add Channels button following page display with Details & Address Sections.
- Enter details in details & address sections and click on Save button.
- After click on save button added Channel reflected in Channels list page.
- Click on Edit Icon under actions of the channel to edit the details of the Channel.
- After edit the details, click on save button to save the edited details.
- After click on save button edited Channel details reflected in Channels list page.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : email@example.com