User Defined Reports
What is a Report?
- Report shows you information about your sales and how customers make purchases.
- Click on User defined reports under Reports component in left side panel.
- After click on User defined reports, reports page displayed.
- Click on New Reports link.
- After click on new reports link the following page displayed with Modules on left side and select fields to export drop down.
- Select Modules and respective fields from drop down then click on Generate Report.
- After click on generate report, report based on selected fields & module Report Results page displayed.
- To save the report click on Save button.
- After click on save link, Save report pop-up displayed with Report Name, Report Description, Report Access drop down, Save & Cancel button.
- Gave all details like report name, report description & select Private or public from report access drop down and clicks on save.
- After click on Save button, saved report displayed in list page.
- To export the reports click on Export results link.
- If we don’t want to save or export the results click on Cancel link.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org