What is a Product?
- A product is an object, or system, or service made available for consumer use as of the consumer demand. It is anything that can be offered to a market to satisfy the desire or need of a customer.
Where to assign a Product to site?
- After creating the product, navigate to Categories in Menu. There we can see the Product Type with edit icon.
- Click on Edit.
There we can find the Products section, there we can assign products to site.
- Then Click on Save.
- Click on Manage Products under Products component in left side panel.
- Click on Add Product button
- After click on Add Product button following page display with Title Field, Description Field, Product Status Section, Product Family Section with Product Type Drop Down, Categories Drop Down, Tax Drop Down & SEO Section with Meta Title, Short URL, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords Fields.
- Enter Title, description, select Categories from Drop down, select Product Type from Drop down. After selecting Product type click on Add Variant button.
- After click on Add Variant button, following page opens.
- Enter details like SKU, Key, Attributes, Price Section Details like Price, Sale Price, Select Currency from Drop down, Customer Group from Drop down, Start date, End Date, Inventory Section details like select channel from Drop Down & Available Quantity. After entering details of Price Section and Inventory Section click on Plus Symbol in that sections and click on save button.
- After click on save add product page appears.
- Click on save button, add product page changed to edit product page.
- Click on Edit icon under Variants section.
- After click on edit icon, there we can see Image Section. Click on plus (+) symbol to add image.
- Select image from your local and click on Submit.
- Make one image as default and click on tick symbol.
- Click on Save button.
- Click on Save button to save the changes we made.
- Click on publish button to change the status of the product.
- Click on cancel button to go to product list page.
- In the list we can see the added product with published status.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : email@example.com