What is a coupon?
- Coupon means discounts, offers and promotions offered by an online store to current or prospective customers.
Where to assign catalogue to site?
- After creating a coupon, click on promotions sub module under promotions module.
- In promotions list page, click on Add Promotions.
- In Add Promotions page there is a coupon section with coupons drop down field.
- Select the coupon from drop down.
- There we can assign coupon to site by click on Save button.
- Click on Coupons sub module under Promotions module in left side panel.
- Click on Add Coupons button.
- After click on add coupons button following page displayed with Coupon Code, Name, Maximum Redemptions per Customer & Max Total Redemptions fields.
- Enter data into fields and click on save button.
- After click on save button, coupon created and displayed in coupons list page.
- After coupon created it will reflected in store front at checkout page.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org