What is Delivery Region / Shipping Region ?
- Delivery Regions are geographical areas to which your delivery or a carrier delivers products to customers that share the same shipping rate. Delivery regions are assigned based on the distance an order travels to reach its destination from a depot or warehouse (point of origin).
- Click on Delivery Region in Shipping module, There we can see the list of Delivery Regions with Export button and Add Delivery Region buttons.
- Click on Add Delivery Region button, a form display with Region name* & Postal Codes fields * .
- Enter the Region name and enter the postal codes ( ex: 500000-500030 )
- Click on save , a delivery region will create and navigate to listing page
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org