What is a Static Image?
- Static images are visual images that do not move.
Where to assign a Static Image to site?
- Under Components sub module in CMS module. There We can find Static Images sub module. Click on Add Static Images under this we can assign to site by giving url.
Add Static Images
- Click on Static Images under Components sub module under CMS module in left side panel.
- Click on Add Static Images button.
- Enter Title, Select Rows & Columns in between 1 to 4, add image and click on submit.
- After click on submit following page displayed. Click on save button.
- After click on save button added static image reflected in Static Images List Page.
- Click on edit icon in the list page under actions and change status to Publish.
Edit Static Images
- Click on edit icon in the list page under actions.
- After click on edit icon, Edit Static Images page displayed
- Edit the details and click on Save button.
- After click on save change the status of static image from modified to publish.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org