Set up Pages – Static Pages
What is a Static Page?
- The static web pages generally do not use databases. They do not require data redecoration very often.
- Under Pages sub module in CMS module. There We can find Static sub module. There we can assign to site by giving URL of the pages.
Add Static Page
- Click on Static under Pages sub module under CMS module in left side panel..
- Click on Add Static Page button , we can see fallowing page with Title,
- After entering the details click on save it will navigate to static page list page with Unpublish state
- Click on edit icon, change status to publish. It will display in storefront footer.
Edit Static Page
- Click on edit icon under actions on created static page.
- Edit Static page displayed.
- Edit required details and click on Save button.
- Click on edit icon change status to publish. Then changes reflected in storefront footer.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org