What is a order refund?
An amount of money that is given back to customer, especially because customer are not happy with a product or service that customer have bought
Where to assign order refund to site?
- After creating the order. Click on edit icon under actions.
- Click on Return items in Order details page.
- After click on return items, increase the quantity of orders we have to return and click on save button.
- There we can assign order refund to site.
- Click on Orders under Orders component in left side panel.
- After order creation click on edit icon under actions in Orders.
- After click on edit icon order details page displayed.
- Click on Return Items in order details page.
- Select the returned order and increase the quantity of the order.
- Click on save button.
- After click on save button, return order is displayed under Order Returns list page.
If you need assistance, please reach out to our support staff by sending an email at : email@example.com